Hello, authors! 📚 Today, I have 25 different blogging ideas for you! These are ideas dedicated to your book– whether it is published or still a WIP. I hope these will spark inspiration for your own blog.
25 Blogging Ideas:
All About Your Book
- Where were you when the idea first came to you?
- What inspired the plot?
- Talk about a character that didn’t make it in the book – or one that made it in late in the writing process.
- Share about your favorite side-character
- Was there ever an alternative ending? Share it with us!
- Share your first chapter
- Do a pre-sale cover reveal
- How did you come up with the book title?
- Share any alternative titles you considered
- Were any characters inspired by real-life people? If so, tell us who/how/why!
- Were any events inspired by real-life events? If so, which and why?
- How is your main character most like you?
- How is your main character NOT like you?
- What inspired your setting?
- Which part of the book was emotional for you to write?
- Share your opening paragraph, the 1st draft and final draft side-by-side (a comparison post)
- Show us pics of your messy (or organized) plotting/outline sheets!
- What do you love most about your book?
- What do you wish readers to take away from your book?
- How do you want readers to feel after reading the last page? Shocked? Inspired? In awe? Hungry for the next book in the series?
- Did you dedicate your book to someone? Tell us about that special someone!
- What are your protagonist’s strengths?
- What are your protagonist’s weaknesses?
- Share what you find most interesting about your book
- Tell us what is actually GOOD about your antagonist.
I hope these ideas get you started! And, as always, don’t forget to provide a link to where we can find/buy your book 🙂
Take care and write on,
🌸 🌜🌸 🌜🌸 🌜🌸 🌜🌸 🌜🌸 🌜🌸 🌜